Instruction to develop assignments for students in fourth year, majoring in Economics of Defense and Security
1. According to the curriculum, students develop a two term papers.The course work is self-assignment that is being developed with the help of a supervisor – a lecturer in the department. Course work shall be treated as a separate test and must be protected in 8 semesters.
2. Strands of the course work are as follows:
- Allocation of resources in defense and security.
- Manage changes in defense and security.
3.In accordance with these two areas, teachers of the Department of National and Regional Security “develop and offer examples of topics for coursework, which are made to display the department and the site of the Department ..
4.Students choose two topics of the course work (one for each thematic direction) of the proposals from the department list.
5.After consulting professor in the department on the content and scope of the course work students submit an application separately for each course work for the approval of the themes to the head of the department.The application shall be indicative structure of the course work, approved and signed by the professor in the department.
6. Applications must be submitted to 11/12/2010, after which define scientific leaders.
7. Each supervisor is obliged to acquaint students with the structure of the course work.
8.Course work must be in volume from 25 to 30 pages, in font Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1,5.
9. Protection of the course work is carried out on a date determined by the department, but not later than the regular exams.Protection present scientific leader and at least two persons from the department faculty. Protection ends with an assessment of the course work of six.